Personal Training / Small Group Training
You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information set out in these terms and conditions fully.
The Trainer’s Obligations
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise to achieve the client’s goals.
- This will take into account: the client’s age, health, lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness levels, likes and dislikes related to exercise and personality.
- The Trainer will endeavor to educate, motivate and inspire the Client to reach these goals.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client will need to help them achieve their goals during each session.
- Health Screening – All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP depending on your health status. (Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter)
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- If your trainer misses your session without at least 24 hours notice you will be credited with an additional session on top of the missed session.
- To lead by example and give 100% commitment.
- To be completely honest if goals are unattainable.
The Client’s Obligations:
- Be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. Arrive 10 minutes early to warm up and stay 10 minutes after to cool down and stretch.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- Commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results.
- Provide all information needed to achieve goals eg. Food and exercise diary
- If the trainer requires, provide further medical information from a practitioner.
Session Cancellation Policy:
48 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
Notice of between 24 and 48 hours will require a 50% payment of the session fee.
Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
Re-arranging a Session:
At least 24 hrs notice is required to re-arrange a session; this can only be done if the trainer has the availability you need.
If the trainer is unavailable to re-arrange, the session would either need to be kept or be cancelled.
If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time. If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the appointment may be forfeited.
Fee Charging Policy:
Payment for sessions must be made at the time of booking. Cheques should be made payable to Julia Bell. For bank transfers Julia will provide you with the account details.
Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase
Please print these terms and conditions and bring with you signed or fill in the form below to note your agreement. If booking small group sessions (more than 1 attendee), each attendee will need to note agreement separately.