Today we are concentrating on Upper Body and you know you need to warm up properly before you start… Let’s get into it.
Perform these exercises for 40 seconds each and have as minimal amount as rest as possible between each exercise. Then at the end of the circuit rest for 1 minute. Complete 2 to 3 rounds and then complete a quick 5 minute cool down and stretch.
- Rotator cuff exercises (can be done without weight although 2 cans would be good for this one or some light weights)
- Inchworm with push up
- Modified diamond push up
- Side hold rotate push up side hold
- Breast stroke back extension
- Boxing jabs alternating arms (Using the 2 cans / weights again)
- Lateral raises (Using the 2 cans/weights again)
- Boxing Hooks (left) (with cans/weights)
- Boxing Hooks (right) (with cans/weights)
- Boxing upper cuts (left) (with cans/weights)
- Boxing upper cuts (right) (with cans/weights)
NUTRITION TIP 9
One glass (150ml) of unsweetened 100% fruit juice counts towards your 5 a day. Fruit or vegetable juice counts as a maximum of one portion a day.